Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What Can My 17 Month Old Daughter Teach You About Fat Loss?

You learn a lot about life and life’s principles when raising a child.

You learn how to be patient…relatively.

You learn how much joy one little person can bring you.

You learn how much you have an effect on someone else.

But one thing I’ve learned, as it pertains to fat loss, or really any goal, is that of perseverance and patience.

I learn this whenever my daughter is trying something new.

Take her walking for example. A number of months ago she took her first steps. She was very wobbly at first, but after a while she got the hang of it and now she’s running, and falling, everywhere.

But when she was first learning, it was kind of driving me crazy. Don’t get me wrong, it was awesome watching her learn, but it was making me crazy because I wanted it to happen NOW.

I didn’t want to have to wait weeks for her to get the hang of it. I wanted her to just stand up and go.

But looking back, those weeks (or days, really) weren’t that big of a deal.

They were at the time, but aren’t now.

The same can be said about fat loss. It can make you crazy at first.

The pounds don’t come off as fast as you’d like.

You’re not gaining the leanness or muscle tone you want fast enough.

It doesn’t seem like your waist line is shrinking.

However, if you stick with it and don’t give up, a few months from now you’ll be amazed at how far you’ve come.

You’ll be amazed at how many inches you’ve lost and how much smaller your waist line is from when you started.

But you have to keep at it. You must persevere.

You must realize that it takes time, not that much in the big scheme of things, but it takes time.

However, like I said before, if you stick with it, just like my daughter did when she was learning to walk, you will succeed and a few months from now all this struggle won’t seem like such a big deal.

Have a good day!

Ed

P.S. – If you want to learn all the healthy eating habits and get enough 15 and 10 minute workouts to last you about 6 months, check out my Fat Loss To Go program. Go to www.fatlosstogo.com to pick it up.

P.P.S. – Don’t forget that in a couple weeks I’ve got some big announcements for my Fat Loss To Go product. I’ve got a bunch of new bonuses lined up that will only be available for a limited time, however they will be given to everyone who’s already purchased. So if you don’t want to miss out, pick up your copy today and you’ll be sure to get all the new bonuses as soon as I get them ready.

No comments: