Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yesterday I gave you a quick abs workout you can do after your normal workout in an effort to help you get rid of your gut.

Well last week I filmed a couple videos showing you a couple more quick abs workouts.

Remember that you’re supposed to do these after your regular workout.

You should also do them in a circuit format, meaning you move from one exercise to the next without resting until you get to the last exercise.

Then you should rest for 20-30 seconds and repeat the circuit 2 or 3 more times (or less depending upon how much free time you have).

If you do these workouts correctly, your abs should be screaming!

Check the videos out below:





Give those mini-circuits a try after your next workout!



Have a good day!

Ed

P.S. - Don't forget that I've got an abs workout bonus that comes with my Fat Loss To Go program. It's filled with more workouts just like those 2 and the one I sent you yesterday. Check it out at www.fatlosstogo.com

No comments: