Thursday, June 12, 2008

Is It Possible To Do A Fat Loss Workout In 4 Minutes?

I’ll make this short and sweet.

I created a few 4 minute fat loss workout videos last week and I want you to check them out.

They all involve using resistance tubing and they can all be completed in around 4 minutes.

But is that possible? Can you really burn fat in only 4 minutes?

You can. It’s called Tabata Protocol and it is very real.

All you do is perform a big, full body exercise for 20 seconds, rest for 10 and repeat the cycle until 4 minutes is up.

You can use 2 exercises like push-ups and lunges, or you can use 4 like push-ups, squats, mountain climbers and decline push-ups.

There really is no limit to what kind of workouts you can create.

So the next time you get crunched for time, try one of these 4 minute workouts below:

Have a good weekend!

Ed

P.S. – I’ll have a few more 4 minute workout videos for you next week and maybe even the push-up video that about made my head explode. I tried doing 20 different push-up variations (some easy, some very hard) without resting and my arms were shaking when I was done…plus I am very sore today. I don’t recommend doing that. It’s just plain stupid!









No comments: