Wednesday, March 26, 2008

10 Minute Bodyweight Workout

I get a lot of questions about what to do in a 10 minute workout.

Well, below you'll see a video of one of my favorite 10 minute workouts. It's called a "Push-up & Squat Ladder" and, if done right, is an awesome workout.

Make sure your push-ups and squats are done with good form...no half-squats or half-push-ups.

This is my first ever video, and there were a few cuss words said trying to get it done (and yes I know that when I said to do 3 push-ups I only did 2).

Plus I think I'm the only person who actually looks skinnier on camera than in person. Isn't the camera supposed to add 10 pounds?



Be sure to check back here regularly because I am going to try to add a new workout video every week.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

Great workout! I'm wiped just from watching the bit you did! I appreciate the tips - you're awesome!