Saturday, July 23, 2011

Arms Workout Video For Dads To Get Strong, Defined Arms

Dads want arms…strong, defined arms that pop in their shirts.

We want arms that wow the ladies (obviously from our wives…no other women enter our radar…do you think that convinced the ladies reading this that us fellas aren’t pigs?).

I get that.  I’m just like you.  I want stronger and more defined arms.  It goes into virtually all the programs I create for myself and it sure as hell goes into the programs I create for dads like you.

The problem with the workouts when most guys go about it on their own is that they tend to only focus on isolation movements like curls, press-downs, extensions, etc. when they should instead focus on working as much of their upper body (and lower body due to the hormonal response) first, and then move on to the isolation moves…if you have time.

Don’t get me wrong, there is a time and place for not only doing an arms workout BEFORE the rest of your body, but there’s also a time and place for doing isolation movements on your arms, but until you get the basics of hitting your whole body first, there’s no sense in doing the isolation moves.

Your goal should be to work as much muscle possible by doing bit movements and then move on to a specific arms workout.

Take for instance this arms workout video.  It will help you get the strong and defined arms and can do it fast – if you don’t overload your arms by doing it constantly.

This arms workout video is meant to be done as a circuit for only 7 minutes.  Blast your arms hard and then move on…preferably to another quick workout…look around this site for more examples (or you can buy my stinkin’ program!).

Arms Workout Video For Dads - Quick Arms Workout



This arms workout video is actually a part of a larger program I created where you get to pick and choose different areas of your body to work.

Not all dads just want nicer arms – some want a six-pack or even just to get rid of their gut, while others want to develop a stronger and more confidence boosting chest and shoulders…

…while others want everything!

This program I created lets you do that!

Kinda cool.

I want you to not only watch that arms workout video, but I also want you to try it.  It doesn’t work by osmosis – you have to actually get out and do it…

…and if you do it, I promise you’ll see results.  Your arms will be stronger, and more importantly, you’ll get a huge boost in confidence and the ladies will love it… I mean wives :)

Kinda cool!

Later,

Ed Scow, aka "The Fit Dad"

P.S. - To discover 4 gut-busting foods, and 3 simple workout tricks ALL workout programs should use - whether trying to lose stomach fat, or get stronger, more defined arms, you NEED to head to:  http://www.FatLossToGo.com

No comments: