Thursday, July 3, 2008

Here's The Ladies Fat Loss Trouble Spot Workouts I Promised

Sorry guys, it's another one for the ladies only.

By the way guys, I hope you took my advice to heart and didn't forward yesterday's email on to your wife/girlfriend...and if you did, I hope you're OK.

Anyway...

Here's those videos I promised ladies.

Both of these mini-workouts are designed to be done after your regular workout and really hit those trouble spots hard.

They work the butt, legs, arms and abs and if you do one of them after your regular workout for a month or two, you'll definitely see a difference in your muscle tone and the way your body looks in, and out or your clothes.

So check the videos out below.









To all of my American friends, have a happy and safe 4th of July holiday and don't ruin everything you've worked so hard for by indulging in nothing but hot dogs, hamburgers and beer all weekend.

If you do, make sure you throw in some extra push-ups and lunges for me.

Have a good day!

Ed

P.S. - Don't forget ladies that if you liked these mini-circuit workouts, I've got a ton of them that come with my Fat Loss To Go program. One of the bonuses is devoted entirely to women's trouble spots. Check it out at www.fatlosstogo.com/ladies.html

No comments: